MEDICAL CODING SCHOOL
Prepare for the Certified Professional Coder® Exam with Medical Coding Career Training at an Accredited School
Complete Your Training with a Hands-On Externship
At Allied, you won´t find unnecessary course content that inflates your tuition. Instead, progress quickly through a curriculum that prepares you to pass your certification exam with confidence. Plus, attract employer attention and gain a competitive edge over the competition with an externship experience in a real medical setting.
Benefits of an
- Convenient Online Courses
- Live Student Support
- Hands-On Externship
- Interest-Free Payment Plan Available
- Get Started for $200 Down
- Complimentary Membership: Complete Allied's Medical Coding Course and receive a one-year membership to the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Why Become a Medical Coder?
- The Affordable Care Act is projected to add 4.6 million jobs over the next decade - that's a 31% increase!
- Employment of medical records and health information technicians is expected to increase by 21% through 2020
- Job prospects should be very good
- The highest 10% earn more than $53,430
- Technicians with a strong background in medical coding will be in particularly high demand (source: BLS)
Graduate Debt Free On Your Schedule!
What Can I Do With a Medical Coding Education?
Pursue a range of career opportunities that will continue to grow as you gain experience. Here are some real-life jobs titles in the medical coding industry:
- Medical Claims Processor
- Coding Compliance Coordinator
- Coding Education Specialist
- Coding Compliance Auditor
- Coding Specialist
- Certified Medical Coder
- Outpatient Coding Specialist
- And More!
Allied Success storiesThe staff is excellent and very supportive. All things were represented to me perfectly, and I will definitely recommend Allied to anyone who is interested in furthering their education. Overall I give Allied Schools an A+. Thank you for everything!
Cathy Hunter, Ewing, KY
- Thousands More Testimonials on File-